Tips for Tips
and other Secrets of the Restaurant Entertainer
Tickets for guests available on the homepage
Although recently popular international for co-hosting the “Shezam” podcast, and for appearing as part of the international touring show “Champions of Magic”, Kayla is best known for her bar magic experience. Her full bar show, which has been seen in restaurants and venues all over the country, is often featured at the Magic Castle’s WC Field’s Bar. She currently works as one of the principal entertainers at “Magic Bar”, a weekly magic show in Encino, California.
This lecture is not your typical lecture, rather a hands-on workshop.
You will learn:
• the routine that earned Kayla the title of “The Next Great Magician” from David Copperfield and NBC’s Today Show,
• ways to gain the most from your restaurant tips,
• how to set up a bar for your full show,
• tips all restaurant magicians should know,
• making your magic as powerful as possible.
Tickets are free for members of the Hat & Rabbit Club, $20 for guests.