March: The Auction
When: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Where: St. George on Yonge Anglican Church (5350 Yonge Street – MAP)
Admission: FREE (only members are eligible to put lots up for auction)
Dig through your closets, rummage in your drawers and scour your book shelves and find those wonderful bits of magic that you don’t use anymore and convert it to cash. We will have an evening of incredible nostalgia as you see magic products you haven’t seen in years and there are always some unbelievable deals.
This meeting is free for anyone to attend, so come join us
The Super Fun Fine Print
- Only members can put lots in for auction
- You need to fill out a copy of this form listing the items you have brought for sale.
(Copies will be available at the auction if you want to do it there.)
- You are limited to ten lots (although one lot can have many items in it.)
- Bootlegged and photocopied material will not be accepted for auction.
- The club will keep a 10% commission on all items sold
- Lots will be auctioned in the order they are received.
- Sellers are responsible for removing any unsold items at the end of the night.
Friendly Advice to Sellers
- Keep similar items together in the same lot. (Mentalism together, children’s magic together, etc.)
- Clearly label and provide instructions for tricks wherever possible. (If we can’t tell what it is, it won’t do well.)
- Remember that NOBODY owns a VCR anymore.
- Invite all your friends so there will be more people bidding on your stuff!